The Quality Administration Arrangement of National Pipe CompanyQuality Systems
The quality administration arrangement of National Pipe Company, Ltd. depends on ISO 9001:2008, fourth release, and American Petroleum Institute Specification Q1, eighth version/ISO TS 29001:2007. The Process Approach appeared in the figure beneath gives system to overseeing and persistent change of the procedures. It gives certainty to convey items that reliably satisfy the prerequisites.The quality administration arrangement of National Pipe Company shall set up, archive, execute and keep up a quality administration framework and consistently enhance its adequacy as per the necessities of its Quality Management System Manual.
The quality administration arrangement of National Pipe Company shall:
These processes shall be managed by the company in accordance with the requirements of this International Standard. The QA Standard, departmental procedures and work instructions contain these various processes.
- Identify the processes needed for the quality management system and their application throughout the organization
- Determine the sequence and interaction of these processes
- Determine the criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective
- Ensure the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes
- Monitor, measure where applicable, and analyze these processes
- Implement actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes