National Pipe Company’s Inspection TeamNational Pipe Company‘s Inspection Team screens and measures the qualities of the product by the method for assembling procedures, examination, and testing to check that item necessities have been met. This is completed at fitting changes of the product acknowledgment process as per arranged game plans.The adequate criteria are indicated in the Quality Assurance Standard. The proof of congruity with the acknowledgment criteria are recorded and kept up. The examination testament shows the individual approving arrival of conclusive item.The release of product and delivery of service to the customer do not proceed until all the specified activities have been satisfactorily completed unless otherwise approved by a relevant authority and customer.The inspection and evaluation of product conformity and permission of release of product which are based on the following procedures:
- Evaluation of product conformity
- The final inspection and testing of processes are carried out by authorized inspector and testing personnel, and shall judge whether the result is pass or fail.
- The person in charge of preparation of inspection certificate in QA Group checks the conformity of whole system, and the result is approved by the QA Manager
- The QA Manager who issues the inspection certificate has the responsibility to guarantee the final acceptance of product.
- Final acceptance of product release
The inspection or testing personnel, other than the persons who performed or directly supervised the production of the materials or products, perform the final acceptance inspection at a planned stage of the product realization process and product release.
- The acceptance of product release and evaluation of product conformity are carried out by the QA Manager
- The records of person(s) authorizing the release of product for delivery to the customer are substituted by the signature of QA Manager of inspection certificate.